Saturday, November 7, 2009

About us...

I read this over at A Short Southern Mama and wanted to play

Gatlinburg, TN 2002

Charlotte, NC 2009

1. What are your middle names?
Dalton (it was Diana before I got married) and Timothy

2. How long have you been together?
Started dating in 2002 and got married in 2008

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A couple of months. We were pledging the same coed service fraternity

4. Who asked who out?
I really don't know. We just kind of started talking at a friends party one day and then just started hanging out more and more.

5. How old are each of you?
We are both 27

6. Did you go to the same school?
Yes, we met our junior year at Wake Forest University.

7. Are you from the same home town?
Nope. I am from Winston-Salem, NC and he is from Jacksonville, FL

8. Who is the smartest?
Justin is definitely the smartest. He is probably one of the smartest people I know. I love that he constantly challenges me to be a better and brighter person too!

9. Who majored in what?
I have a BA in Psychology (and am now back in school for Nursing). Justin got his BS and MSA in Accounting.

10. Who is the most sensitive?
Oh lordy we are both sensitive. I blame it on us both being the "baby" of the family.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Italy and France for our honeymoon!

12. Who has the worst temper?
I would probably say me... once again I blame it on being the "baby" of the family AND the ONLY girl out of 5 kids. I entered the relationship a little bit spoiled

13. How many children do you want?
probably 2 but we are waiting a few years

14. Who does the cooking?
I "try" really hard but usually Justin is the cook

15. Who is more social?
I am the social butterfly of the relationship

16. Who is the neat freak?
We have different ways of cleaning. He likes everything straight on the outside (but cabinets/drawers whatever are a mess inside). I am the opposite. I love to organize cabinets/drawers/closets even if I end up with a mess everywhere else. I think this shows a little insight into our personality as well.

17. Who is the most stubborn?
We are both equally stubborn.

18. Who wakes up earlier?
We live on completely different schedules right now because of school

19. Where was your first date?
He cooked me dinner at his apartment off campus.

20. Who has the bigger family?
Me. 4 older brothers + 8 nephews/nieces

21. Do you get flowers often?
I always get flowers on my birthday/valentines day/anniversary... but Justin gets me flowers "just because" all the time too!

22. How do you spend the holidays?
This question is also known as "the only thing we EVER fight about"! It is always a sore subject for us.
This year we are doing Thanksgiving at his house in Florida and Christmas at my house.

23. Who is more jealous?
probably me

24. How long did it take to get serious?
well since we started dating in college things didn't get super serious until we both graduated (after he got his masters)

25. Who eats more?
Justin for sure.

26. What do you do for a living?
I am going to nursing school and work as a CNA in my spare time (which is not very often). Justin is a CPA and works as an auditor at one of the big 4 accounting firms.

27. Who does the laundry?
We both do.

28. Who's better with the computer?
we both have different strengths and are constantly teaching each other new things.

29. Who drives when you are together?
Justin

30. What is your song?
Don't really have one...but there are a lot of songs that me think of us.


our little family... lounging in our comfy clothes...


18 comments:

  1. oh I love reading these things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info! I love that picture at the end of you two and Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! I might do this for me and my husband too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so neat. I am glad I got to learn more about you. I have something on my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post! You are a lucky girl:) (Flowers are a rare thing around here!) It's so neat to hear about other couple's ins and outs. You two seem very sweet, and I love the pictures!

    I just might have to take this meme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun post! The last picture is sooo cute :-) I might have to borrow this and do it on a post too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that picture of you lounging in your comfy clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe you three are just darling. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed reading this :-) I got my BA in psych from Purdue, started grad school, then decided to go back for my BSN (Purdue has a 14-month program if your already have a bachelor's degree). It was a rough time and our schedules were crazy, but it was so worth it. I absolutely love what I do, and working as a CNA will help you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so so adorable! You two are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, these are always so fun...nice getting to know you both! I might do this if I have time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was really wonderful. Thank you for sharing. So you changed your middle name?

    ReplyDelete
  13. You two sound perfect for each other! This was a great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Y'all are such a cute couple! Thanks for sharing! I think I want to play along!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You two are so cute! I loved seeing all of your pictures, but my favorite is the last one, all casual with Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really nice family. Looking very nice gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww so sweet! I love reading things like this!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.