Sorry Amy, I was just making a joke. You need to learn to laugh more. It must have been like a dream, no a fairy tale to come home to that. Women dream of things like that. I am really impressed. He is a keeper. We all love you both.
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
Ohmygosh.. This is so amazingly sweet...What a great guy!! High five to Justin from the blog world! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! What a great guy!
ReplyDeleteDo you hire your hubby out...I'll pay the airfare.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet gesture. He did a great job. Think he is a keeper = )
ReplyDeletecutest little dinner date EVER.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! What a sweetie your husband is!
ReplyDeleteYes you are a lucky girl! This is so sweet! I love how he did a menu, great attention to detail!
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwwwwwwwww, what a sweetie! You guys are such a sweet couple :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie!! Sounds like you guys had a lovely night!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I'm speechless! He did this all by himself? Great guy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart...I guess dinner was pretty tasty, huh?!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! What a sweet hubby!
ReplyDeleteBut it just makes you wonder how thaty can be dag gone sweet sometimes and then other times we just wanna pinch their little heads off :O)
that is incredible! that would just make me melt to come home to that!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet husband you have.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I tagged you for an award over at my blog: http://mrsmfc.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteso cute!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your's is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to start reading!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice week.
I'm gonna go with everyone else and say AWWWWWW
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh!! i know who is getting the award for the sweetest hubby ever! ;)
ReplyDeletewhat a nice romantic surprise! much deserved i'm sure!
awwwww too cute!
ReplyDeletemelt my heart sweetness....you ARE a lucky girl!! BUT, you deserve it :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet. Thirty Eight years and I don't believe mine has ever done that. But he will pick up KFC on his way home!
ReplyDeleteAWWWWW!!! That is so sweet! Major points for your husband!!
ReplyDeleteSorry Amy, I was just making a joke. You need to learn to laugh more. It must have been like a dream, no a fairy tale to come home to that. Women dream of things like that. I am really impressed. He is a keeper. We all love you both.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom...... I am in the doghouse again :(
That is so sweet! You are definitely a lucky girl, but I'm sure he's just as lucky to have you!
ReplyDeleteI love the menu - he didn't forget anything did he? And those strawberries. Well, that is just perfection!
That is just about the most perfect thing i have ever seen! I mean, how completely ADORABLE! OMG!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww. He's such a sweet man! Keep him, or better yet, loan him out to coach other hubs!
ReplyDeleteWow! Your hubby needs to text my hubby and give him a few lessons! LOL! Lucky you! Looks like it was a wonderful evening!
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwwwwww too cute! You are one lucky lady! You desevered you special evening for sure!
ReplyDeletevery sweet and you are lucky indeed!
ReplyDeleteI seriously can't even believe what I'm reading! You are truly lucky!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww! So cool!! He's definitely a keeper! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww...so sweet!!! I think he's a keeper!
ReplyDeleteThis is too cute!! I had to show my husband this post the other night. He said it was a good idea....so maybe he will do it for me someday ;)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I love that! Justin did a GOOD job!
ReplyDeletetoo stinkin' cute! i love it!
ReplyDelete