Awhile back I participated in Laura's White Elephant Swap.
Yesterday I received this from my swap partner.
Thanks so much.
***
I love getting bloggy awards... unfortunately it takes me FOREVER to post about them.
I will be putting them all on my sidebar ASAP.
Thank you all so much!

Received from Preppy Pink and Green Puppy, Life of a Suburban Princess, Classy and Fabulous, AND Living in the Moment
***
Received from Little BGCG
****
Received from Silly Precious Piggies
***
Received from Classy and Fabulous, The Ramirez Family, AND Mrs. MFC
***

Received from Martinis and Madness
***
Received from Keeping Up with the Schultz Family
***
Received from The Truth about Me-self
***

Received from Mrs. MFC
***

Received from Ideologies of Melissa
***
Received from Classy & Fabulous, Little BGCG, The Honey B Blog, The Preppy Pink and Green Puppy, Our Little Family, Black Labs and Lilly,AND Life as Eye See it
***
Received from Keeping Up with the Schultz Family***
Received from Kathie @ My Net Finds
***
Now for the pass on.
I am offering up all of these awards to anyone that commented on my post yesterday... you guys always know how to make me feel better when I am feeling down/scared/sad/whatever! You have no idea how much it means to me!!
***
I also want to do a shout-out to my bloggy friend Christa who is currently 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant. She is so ready to deliver her little "Bean". Go wish her luck that little "Bean" makes his appearance soon!!









HOLY MOLY! THat is a lot of blog bling you posted!! CONGRATS lady- YOU deserve every single one of them! :) HAVE a fab weekend!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all your fabulous awards! That swap is such an adorable idea. I'm participating in a Valentine one and can't wait to get shopping!
ReplyDeleteWow, look at all those awards, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all your awards!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up at Friday Follow! I am going down the list, so here I am...your newest blog follower.
~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com
Congrats on the awards! And thanks for the shout out! I still can't believe that he's going to be here sooo soon!
ReplyDeleteGreat awards! I am not very good at posting them on a regular basis either!
ReplyDeleteLook at you Momma! Ive never gotten 1 award, let alone that many. You deserve them! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, Lovely Bones-slow, sad, interesting concept, bad ending. So those things added up=average. ;)
But, the last one I watched was Avatar 3D. Who can compete with that? :)
Wow, that sure is a lot of awards. Congrats Amy!! Well deserved and thanks for the pass-on. Hope you're feeling better about things. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all your fabulous awards, Amy! I'm catching up on all the stuff I missed yesterday, but I promise I'll read yesterday's post soon. :-)
ReplyDeleteWow, did you get lots of awards! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou really are loved!!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of great bloggy awards. Congrats! I'm following from follow Friday. you can find me blogging here: http://www.couponclippinmommy.com/
ReplyDeletewell bless your heart for posting all these awards!
ReplyDeleteyou are the sweetest friend ever...please add me to your friend blogroll ;)
hope you had a great weekend my pretty!!
Look at you go. I have not seen some of those awards... Have a great day.
ReplyDelete