Sunday, January 24, 2010

Roll Call!

I am going to start a couple of different Blog Rolls on my sidebar!

Do you want your blog's url to be added to my Blog Roll for everyone to see??

Just comment below and tell me which "category" you want to be placed in!

Categories are:
  • "Just Add Nurses"
  • "Just Add Southerners"
  • "Just Add Animal Lovers"
  • "Just Add Friends"
You can only be in one category -- even if you fit ALL of the above categories! So let me know which one you would prefer to be in!

Or if you come up with a fun category I didn't think of, let me know!!


46 comments:

  1. OO I am neither a Nurse nor a Southerner (I live in Canada,lol). I love animals but live in an apartment and can't have any!

    Can I be under "Just Add Friends"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just add Animal Lovers... since I post about Daisy a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun idea! Just Add Friends, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, I would love to be in Just Add Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that I fit into the "friend" category...thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be in Just Add Friends. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a friend, I wanna be a friend!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess I'm in Friends? Or Animal Lovers? You choose!! hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, can I be in Just Add Nurses??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm. I think Animal Lovers. :-) Most of my Wordless Wednesdays are about the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH this is awesome, I think I qualify for a few but let's go with Just Add Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute ideas! I love the just add friends one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll take Friends.... unless your start a

    Just Being Creative.
    or
    Just Crafting Away.

    Grabbing your button if that's OK

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmm, can't decide. I guess since I am a nurse I will go with that category. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what cute categories!!! can I be in the Animal Lovers one?

    ReplyDelete
  16. great idea!me, just add friends one!!
    stopping by from SIts

    ReplyDelete
  17. Add me to whatever you'd like! Although, I guess I'm not a nurse, but I fit all the rest of categories!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Oh put me in your blog roll!!

    I can be a friend :) Yay! Unless you come up with one for Mom bloggers... I could do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just add "multiples." ;)

    I'll be in your friend list!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. would love to be on your list..."animal lovers"

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to featured omn your blog roll. Hmmm, I could be in several....but how about nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just Add Friends for me...
    or Just Add Moms
    Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am thinking I should be in Just Add Friends! =D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just Add Friends....

    Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's such a neat idea, Amy! Umm...I guess Just Add Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute categories! I want to be in just add friends! Or Just add Southerners. Whichever one!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd be honored to be on the "Just Add Friends" blog roll! (I don't fit in any others really!)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd love to be included in the animal lovers category. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. OHHHH well, I'm not a nurse so I can't be in that one! I do love animals but only really dogs. I am your friend I hope, but I think I would like to be in the Just Add Southerners category. You gotta love the south! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a cute idea! I don't have pets right now so until then, add me to the Just Add Friends category!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awww! This is so cute! I would LOVE to be on your blog roll. Will you please put me on the "Just Add Southerners" list?
    Thanks so much! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just add friends...what a great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. you are so creative!
    Let see I fit in the category of I LOVE your blog!
    I'm not a nurse, I'm not really a southerner but live in Southern California if that matters :) I Love my two cats but really hope to make it on the list for a new (blog)friend!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cute! I think I would like to be a "Southerner!"

    ReplyDelete
  35. I wish I was a southerner!!! I think I will choose "animal lovers!!"

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh, blog rolls are so fun!

    I'll take "Just Add Friends" please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. You can add me as a "Southerner"!! :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is a fun idea. I'm too squeamish to be a nurse and I live in Wisconsin so can't be a Southerner. I do love animals and consider you a Blog friend so you choose where to put me.

    ReplyDelete
  39. A blog friend I am, and proud to be...
    A nurse I am not. I'm just too Squeamy!

    (smiles)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hmmm...either Just Add Southerners or Just Add Animal Lovers...that's a tough one! I guess I'll go with Southerners. I also wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as you deal with the not-knowing what this "thing" is on your neck.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Just Add Animal Lovers, definitely :)

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.