Monday, January 25, 2010

Silly Husband



I did NOT overhear the following conversation take place between my husband and our little dog yesterday:

Justin: "Gracie, you have the life. All you do is sit around and sleep all day... AND you get to spend a lot of time resting your head on Mommy's boobies. I know you are a girl and you don't appreciate that part, but it sounds like a pretty awesome life to me".

HAHAHAHAHA!!! My husband cracks me up.



21 comments:

  1. Oh, Justin, Justin, Justin. lol. Silly man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Your hubby is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahah. That is something my husband would say. Word for word. I Just have not caught him yet! Happy Monday dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that is soooo funny!!! dogs do have the life...but i don't want to smell like a dog...that's their only downfall! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. I think that is what my husband thinks about my little one sometimes too.. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does this surprise you, Amy? This sounds like something Dearest would say, too. Men...

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww!! typical male, lol....obsessed with the ta tas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am dying laughing at this! So funny! And hey, at least you know he really likes your boobies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's too funny! Gracie doesn't even know how good she has it! But he does!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha....sounds like something my husband would say to our dog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Husby has been taking lessons from him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too funny! I think alot of men would probably agree with him:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is funny/so cute! Thank goodness no one is around to witness the conversations I have with Paisley!
    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ps. Paisley is sick! {totally my fault, I was sick... now she is} any advice? I'm calling the vet asap in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hope you are having a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahahahahaha Ive heard a comment or two like that lol! Men! =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is absolutely hilarious! The life. Boobies! Men!!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG this sounds just like the crazy stuff my husband says! Aside from the fact that he frequently holds entire conversations with our two munchkins, he always remarks on how Bentley and Lexi always get the premo "spot" on or next to Mom! Cracks me up. Aren't husbands just adorable sometimes? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is soooo funny I LOVE IT!!! also, that pic of you with no makeup on (other post) i think is really pretty too..

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.