Winner of Gift #1 chosen by Random.org

Winner of Gift #2 chosen by the person who referred the most people to my blog for this giveaway. This one was really close, but the winner was:

Winner of Gift #3 chosen by Random.org
Erin @ Little Texas Love Nest

Congrats to the winners!!
Please email me at justaddwalter@gmail.com so I can get your mailing address to send your prizes!







ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS!!???
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH! SO, SO Excited!! I WILL EMAIL YOU!!
Thanks for hosting this! YOu are the bset!
congrats to the winners!
ReplyDeleteyay for Amy :-)
Congrats to all of your winners!
ReplyDeleteCongrats everyone!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the winners! Hope you're enjoying your spring break! (It was this week, wasn't it?)
ReplyDeleteWhoa I'm thrilled! Thank you so much! those lint rollers cant get here fast enough, just check out my shirt today! Jack Russell hair all over!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy ladies!!
ReplyDeleteJEALOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats everyone!
ReplyDeleteYAY Congrats to the winners!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all the winners! Yay!
ReplyDeleteCOngrats to the winners! Awesome giveaways Amy :)
ReplyDeleteReally I am so happy to have won this.. Yeah...
ReplyDeleteThanks. I will be e-mailing you..
Yeah me.. and to the other two winners..