Justin: "how old is your nephew?"
Me: "well, he was born in 2008, so I guess he would be 4 now"
Justin: "how is he 4? This is only the year 2011"
Me: "um, this is 2010, not 2011... and come to think of it, I guess that would make my nephew only 2... hahaha"
Justin: "is it really only 2010? I could of sworn this was 2011"
wow... we are only 28 and already we are losing our minds folks.....
*****
30 Day Shred update:
DAY 6: you know what? The push-ups are even getting easier... granted I am still doing them "the girl way" but hey, "girly" push-ups are better than nothing, right? I am looking forward to getting out of level 1 and into level 2 although it scares me a little bit. I have started to memorize all of Jillian's lines so it makes the video go by much faster. I am just proud of myself I was able to stay with the exercising over the weekend. woohoo!!







You're doing better than I did when I started on that video, that's for sure! Now I'm mad! lol
ReplyDeleteThat conversation is hilarious...you two need some ginseng or gingko biloba or whatever it is that deals with memory. I'd remember if I were taking some. I guess I should join you.
haha, that's hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteI have the 30 day shred and never really did it. I am thinking about it since I have month of nothing to do! I might copy you and give updates if you don't mind :).
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about those pushups :-) I've found that since I've started using hand weights and my arms are stronger, I can do pushups easier than before. I have to work out to be able to work out (reminds me of a Seinfeld episode)....
ReplyDeleteAre you sure it's not 2011?? Lol!!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!!! At least you know your age...I have to count and I'm 32! 33! No, 32. Yes.
ReplyDeleteI need to get back on shred!!! You are kicking my butt girlfriend but you better watch out it's on tomorrow morning... Lol!
ReplyDeleteLOL! The Antiques Roadshow is getting to y'all. ;)
ReplyDeleteGood job on the workouts!
I think I actually snorted reading this! I just did the same thing to my cousin's son, but in reverse: I thought he was 2 and he was 4! Guess it's a sore spot that he's little for his age. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteAnd way to go on the shred!!!
Great math skills!
ReplyDelete