Sunday, June 27, 2010

Heaven Sent

Relaxing.

Sunbathing.

Boating.

Jetski-ing.

This weekend has been awesome.

Summer school starts tomorrow. Wish me luck!

*****

30 day Shred Update
Day 12: Well folks, I have a new exercise partner -- my hubby! He started the Shred today and since it was his first day, I stepped back down to Level 1 to do it with him. I was pretty surprised considering we are at the lake for a "relaxing weekend" that he wanted to do this with me. Anyway, I may now be working on a 30-something day Shred so we can do it together. It is always nice to have an exercise partner! Wooo... Go Team Walter!!


11 comments:

  1. I still haven't got my dvd :( But glad you got a workout partner and that you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post! I'm also leaving you an award on my blog in a lil bit! Just a heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet hubby. I am going to write about something similar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a good hubby! You'll have fun excersing together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is great you have your husband to join in.. Enjoy..

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great that he shredding with you!! The motivation makes it so much easier!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your summer school!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your weekend sounds great!! Good luck with summer school!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous weekend, girl!! :) A great way to lead into summer school! And hell yes on the shred!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so proud of you! I did the 30 day shred for like 6 or 7 days.....but you are giving me motivation to give it another try!
    HOWEVER - lucky for me I had surgery and have to wait at least 2 more weeks before I can do ANY kind of workout! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.