Gracie loves to play "run away" games with me.
PS: Please excuse the mess.
****
30 Day Shred Update:
Day 13 for me/Day 2 for Justin: Another day on Level 1. I believe I will be pushing Justin towards Level 2 sooner than later. Level 1 is almost too easy for me... is that hard to believe? Dieting this past weekend on the lake was an epic fail... at least we did our exercises...right?







Isn't it amazing how much your body adapts? And that's great that your hubby is doing it with you!
ReplyDeleteThe is EXACTLY what my puppy does! She runs up to me like she wants me to take her toy and then she runs away and then comes back etc. I loved the video! Little Gracie is so cute!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! I love that she keeps checking to make sure you're playing!
ReplyDeleteshe's so adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL so this weekend I ate ribs, burgers, and drank beer... lost no weight (am I really that surprised?) but since we laid rock and swam our butts off none gained either :o) back on the healthy wagon again!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute... yeah for Justin and you.. keep going..
ReplyDeleteI saw no mess..
awwww that's so dang cute!! she is such a crack up!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteawww that was so cute!!
ReplyDelete