Summer school starts on monday....
That means this weekend is my last hurrah before the homework starts.
If you need me, I'll be relaxing at the LAKE!
Hoping for lots of open water
Happy Weekend
*****
30 Day Shred
Day 11: I don't feel like I am doing some of the moves right in level 2. Pretty much all the ones that have you in "push-up position" really don't seem to be doing anything for me. I wish I had a HUGE mirror so I could see what I look like. We are going to be at the lake all weekend so I hope I can keep up the shredding!







Have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteHoping you have a very relaxing weekend!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy and have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend. I posted your award today. Hike and do things at the Lake and have fun. Then you can shred when you get home..
ReplyDeleteHave tons and tons of fun. Also on a side note, I showed my husband the Bros Icing Bros video and he thought it was funny, but we disagreed on one thing. He thought the guys in the video were like 30 and I thought they were in college. Can you help us with this, what do you think?
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of you at the lake!!! I'm not jealous of the shredding, just the laking!
ReplyDelete