Friday, June 25, 2010

Icing Bros?

Last night was interesting to say the least. We went to a bar for a going away party for one of our friends.

At the bar, we found out about this new "drinking game" called BROS ICING BROS.

Have ya'll heard of this? It is the weirdest thing EVER.

RULES:
A guy presents a smirnoff ice to another guy.
That guy gets down on one knee and chugs the smirnoff ice.
Everyone claps.

There is something called an "ice block" in which you can carry a smirnoff ice on you at all time to prevent yourself from getting iced.

I found a YouTube video for a demonstration

Like I said, weirdest thing EVER. I saw this happen at least 5 times at the bar and we were only there for a hour. I explained to everyone I was with that Justin would NOT be participating in something like that so do not even try.

Maybe we are getting too old... I am obviously out of the loop

*****
30 Day Shred update
Day 10: This was a rough day. I had to skip zumba to go to a going away party (as mentioned above) but I did manage to fit in the shred. I just wasn't feeling it for some reason and was watching the seconds count down until the end of the video. The good thing? I made it... I am 1/3 of the way there!


14 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that! That's crazy and weird...Congrats on 1/3 of the way complete on the SHRED! you are a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing? My cousin learned about this and they do this in their office.

    http://www.jennbsays.com/2010/06/dont-ice-me-bro.html

    I'm not saying I don't think it's weird though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so funny. I have not seen this.. I will have to show this to my husband. I will have to try this out sometime just for fun.. Have a great weekend.. Keep on shredding..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that game sounds ridiculous, but a little fun. I am glad we are old enough to opt out haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute blog! I have heard of that game, but had no idea what it was.. haha thanks for explaining! Not so sure I would want to participate either... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That game is just plain weird. I've never heard of it before, but of course my bar visits are few and far between!

    I'm so proud of you for your commitment to the Shred!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO weird. I was never really into the bar scene anyway, but seriously? It's just stupid. Probably thought up by some dumb college kid...
    AND ... who on earth would chug a Smirnoff Ice in the middle of an Apple Store?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny I haven't seen this either... we are getting old :o) Congrats on shred... I skipped today and opted for a run, guess I wasn't motivated for shred either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must be really old because I don't even get the point of it.

    keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so weird - I have never heard of that!

    Yay for being 1/3 of the way done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of that before...and must be getting old, cuz I don't see the point either! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Apparently I'm old (at 27!!) because I don't get it.....too strange!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, they play that around here. Someone must have been really bored and came up with it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.