Thursday, June 24, 2010

Snugg-erific!

The NEW Snuggie -- SUMMER EDITION! Have ya'll seen it?

What will they come up with next?

Do YOU have a snuggie? I don't... but Gracie does!

(Picture taken on Gracie's 5th bday 06/08/10)

*****
30 day shred update
DAY 9: SOOOooo.. I didn't realize you could start level 2 anytime you wanted to?? I just figured 30 days, 3 levels.... you should spend 10 days on each level. Silly me... I've moved on!! Today was my first day on level 2 and I thought it was a LOT harder than level 1. I was panting through the whole thing. I also did a "toning" Zumba class today for 1 hour (meaning Zumba with WEIGHTS!!). I am beat.......


19 comments:

  1. I saw those!! At Bed, Bath & Beyond!! I just wonder if they would be too hot but probably really good for toweling off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha LOVE it! I want one. :) I never got the winter edition though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow way to go chicka! I guess we are in a bit of a race to see who looses the 20 first.... Game on! Lol yeah I maybe just a "little" competitive (wink, wink).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the same thing and really, I didn't want to move on because I was happy that I'd gotten good at Level 1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously can't believe how you're doing on the Shred. I'm in awe of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could use one of those, for some reason I'm always freezing when I get out of the pool (but not for long with the heat!) Good job on the zoomba!! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looked at Zumba classes yesterday ... it looks so much fun! I think I'd feel like a total spaz/loser until I learned all the moves though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you can use the snuggie to dry off after a rough sweat session with Jillian (or Zumba). Those are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, i have been wanting to try Zumba with weights. My gym hasn't offered it yet! I would think you have the WF snuggie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could never use a snuggie on the beach! Too hot!! Ah, I kind of miss zumba...my gym only has it once a week and I LOVED LOVED the instuctor, but this other lady was teaching it for a while and her dances and steps were way different and just getting harder and harder, and I was so lost with the moves, I was not getting a good workout in. So, I have been doing a spin class at that time instead. I want to get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I can't wait to get to know you and read yours! I have never seen the Snuggie beach towels! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's hilarious about the summertime Snuggie! Crazy! Dog Snuggies, Kid Snuggies, Summertime Snuggies...I think they need a Twilight Snuggie! :)

    Great job on the Shred!! I was doing that about 2 months ago and I could really tell results...not sure why I stopped doing it! I need to get my butt in gear! Thanks for the motivation!

    Tess♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is new to me.. I guess this works and will help you not get sun burned. Keep on shredding Amy.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy moly I would roast in that thing! I do love my blanket Snuggie thought! It's pink and so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Snuggie for the summer?! What?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. As someone who has done all 3 levels of Shred, let me tell you...I think level 2 is the hardest! Keep it up though, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I still find level one really hard and yesterday for some crazy reason decided to jump to level 3 and just about died and am so sore today :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. You did level 2 and Zumba? Dang girl... ;) I'll bet you were dying!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.