Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ka-Boom!!

Dear Hubby,

This is why we don't leave SODA CANS in the CAR in the SUMMER....

Hope you had fun cleaning up that big sticky mess!

love, ME

*****
30 Day Shred Update
Day 8: Almost to level 2. Did I mention for the strength training I am using 2 lb weights? I know most people won't think that is enough -- but dang, my arms burn... it is more than enough for me! In fact, I went to Wally World today to see if I could find some 1 lb weights... apparently they have any (DARN!!).


20 comments:

  1. Oh no! What a mess!

    Yeah, I know what you mean - I felt like a wuss for using 2 lb weights, but for someone who's basically never done strength training, it was hard! Keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh oh, I can't even imagine!! I have never had that happen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you're moving around like that, smaller weights are easier. I'm with you!

    I do not like those can explosions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I bet that sucked to clean up!

    Oh, I'm so glad to hear I'm not alone when it comes to arm strength...I had to start out with small weights too. I'm now up to 8 pound weights, but it's still a struggle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!! I hope his car wasn't completely ruined!! Good for you on the weights, I'm with you, I would be burning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA! They should put that soda can warning on billboards down here in the South!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a mess that must have been. Good reminder. Haha. Thanks for linking up.

    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I left a bottle of Victoria Secret perfume in my car yesterday, and it alost exploded! The plastic started to puff out, and I caught it right before it burst. That soda must have been a huge mess!

    I tried the 30 Day Shred, and it was SO hard! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! I'm sure he will never get it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is not a fun mess to clean up.. Oh mine leaves his in the freezer.. That is a mess also..

    Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH NO!! I've had one explode in my freezer but not in my car! WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oopsie! I bet that was a BIG mess!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2 lbs is plenty when Jillian is in charge - great job making it to level 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good: You are doing great on this shred plan! Yeah...2lb weights stink if you have all of these reps to do. Forget blowdrying your hair! Even bread is heavy. I am just impressed you could push a cart at the store. Go You.

    Bad: Yucky mess. I'm sure if you had been in the car when it happened you'd likely think you'd been shot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yikes! I bet that made a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I've never seen a can do that before! Awesome!!! Good luck to your hubby cleaning that up though;)

    I love the 30 Day Shred, don't give up on the weights though, it will be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for commenting and following my blog! Yours is adorable as well! Oh the soda must have been and mass and I hear you on the weights I have very little upper arm strength!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! How did cleanup go?

    (Just clicked through from 5MinutesforMom.com)
    ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.