So I was shopping with a friend the other day when I showed her the "dress/bathing suit cover-up thingy" that I bought at Forever 21.

My friend explains that is not a DRESS, it is a SHIRT.... I didn't believe her so I went to look it up on the internet.
OH NO!? I have been wearing that thing all summer. It is the perfect little bathing suit cover-up... but then again I am only 5'2". 
I am embarrassed that I have been going out in public in JUST a SHIRT... I'm such a hoochie
PS: if you want a dress/shirt/cover-up thingy like me, you can find it here







LOL, that's awesome!!! I think it looks great on you. :)
ReplyDeleteMy petite friend frequently buys long shirts and wears them as dresses! Don't feel bad! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're petite though, it fits you like a dress! You're not a hooch :-) I do get confused looking at their website because a lot of the dresses look like shirts to me, but it just depends I think on the individual :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are too cute. It is adorable on you and taht is what matters!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh hahahahahaha that is so funny. Sometimes I am scared to try things on in stores because I don't know if they are shirts, dresses, or skirts!!?!?! It looks cute on you, though!
ReplyDeleteI would thought it was dress on you. cute.
ReplyDeleteHoochie momma, you! LOL! It looks cute on you! No worries!
ReplyDeleteIt looks adorable on you! Nothing hoochie about it!
ReplyDeleteIt is really cute...and I think as a bathing suit coverup it really works!
ReplyDeleteOn you - that is a great DRESS!
ReplyDeleteI think it works great as a swimsuit cover-up no matter what it's defined as! :)
ReplyDeleteI love when Dearest goes shopping with me because nearly every time I pick up any piece of clothing his response is, "Is that supposed to be a shirt, or a dress?" And, I'm pretty sure he's asking so that he doesn't get in "trouble" with me by saying the wrong thing! Haha.
ReplyDeleteYou really look great in that "dress" though. I think because you're shorter you can pull it off as a dress without looking hoochie!
Don't worry, you are not alone! When you are short you can definitely wear things that are meant to be shirts.. I've done it!
ReplyDeleteI think it look perfect for what you have it for.. I love it.. I have seen some that look just like that.. Good pick..
ReplyDeleteI think it looks great...you are so not a hoochie! You totally made me giggle :)
ReplyDeleteYou can get away with it when you are petite! You look darling in it. Now... my daughter who is 5'10" tall would have a hard time getting that to cover her butt!
ReplyDeleteYou're an adorable hoochie! You totally rock that shirt dress!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I would totally not think you were hoochie in that! I'm "fun size" (not SHORT) like you, so that would totally fit me as a bathing suit coverup too!
ReplyDelete