Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Let's get Physical!

ok folks, its official -- I need to lose some weight!

I have been doing Zumba a few times a week for a little while but the weight really hasn't gone anywhere...

so today I am starting the 30 day shred.


I started it awhile back and never kept with it, but this time I am going to do it the whole way through! Anyone want to do it with me?

I have taken a before picture of myself in a bikini (YIKES!!) and maybe will do a before/after picture at the end (if it looks like I lost anything).

Along with my regular posts, I will be updating at the bottom with my experience exercising on that day. Stay tuned for the results (hopefully!)


13 comments:

  1. Awesome! Good for you and best of luck with the shred!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! I will be thinking about ya when I am dancing in Zumba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck to you... I know you can do it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I am so curious to hear about this workout! I keep picking it up in the store, I'm close to trying it too! Please keep us posted on what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you, I have some to lose as well :-( Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, I need to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness you are so brave! Jillian!? You are awesome! Hopefully I will get inspired by you & get going here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love 30 Day Shred! I'm not a big workout DVD girl, but this was so great because it was concise and quick, but you get results. I was so bummed when I lent it to a friend and she lost it :-( Let us know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck!!! I've done that video and she's mean!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Starting today with you.... it was Day 1 for me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How has your first couple of days been? I've just got it and will do it for the first time shortly! Just googled to see who else is doing it, hope we survive :-)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.