My nephew is going to hate his big sister for this one day....

but for now he is just having fun too... hahaha

*****
And as promised I started the 30 Day Shred
Day 1: I tried my hardest but couldn't even do the entire thing.. yep, I am OUT OF SHAPE! I lasted approx. 20 minutes on level one. My muscles were literally quivering so I must have been working some stuff I don't normally work. Hopefully tomorrow I can make it through the whole video! Does this mean I have to do a 31-day shred now?







LOL! Oh man... that makes for good blackmail pictures in the future ;)
ReplyDeleteMine's up here {with linky} http://www.sliceoheaven.us/2010/06/ww-musical-chair.html
absolutely adorable!! I purchased 30 day shred and am waiting for it to arrive, I bet I'll do worse!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Cute pic! You're right though, give it a few years and he will not be happy with these pics! LOL!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW! :)
Those pics are cute. :) They're having fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd no I don't think you need to do 31 days, haha.
oh my....that poor kid. Those pictures will come back to haunt him!
ReplyDeleteI had to pause a lot at first when I started the 30 Day Shred, but I just kept at it. So, don't worry about it, do your best and keep at it! :-)
Don't feel bad because that's exactly how I started. It took me a few days of not finishing before I could do it. It is tough.
ReplyDeleteI love pictures like that! He's adorable as a princess!
We did the same thing with my brother, and he did just fine now that he's all grown up! It's good for'em! It gets them in touch with their feminine side!
ReplyDeleteOh that is soooo funny. Little brothers are always doomed for this.
ReplyDeleteAnd 30day shred is HARD! If I ever want to stop, I just drop the weights and keep doing the motions - you can still feel it and you can at least finish out the full 20min for the level. :)
That's so funny! One day he will NOT be very happy about these photos!!
ReplyDeletecute...what a good brother!! :)
ReplyDeleteProud of you for starting the shred...you are one step in front of me :)
Great 'blackmail' pictures for later! But for now, total cuteness! :)
ReplyDeleteGood job on at least getting started on the shred - I still need to take mine out of the box. ;)
WW: The Games We Play
Cute pics! My sis and I used to dress up my little bro all the time. He survived. (=
ReplyDeleteOh, and if you're trying to get in shape...this has helped a ton.
ReplyDeletethetotaltoner.com
well, your nephew made my day!! haha!!! i love the pictures!!!
ReplyDeletewhen i first did the 30 day shred i struggled as well! you will build up your endurance quick hun! just keep at it!! it is only 25 minutes long so you will be there soon and eventually get bored with level 1! believe it or not ;)
Aw, that is SO cute! And lol on the video...it is SO hard to get back into the swing of things isn't it? Uhhhh
ReplyDelete