Thursday, June 17, 2010

Romping Around Town

I was on twitter yesterday when I saw my good friend Katie tweet the following:

@kjwallace7: Hillcats game with my Junior League besties. Question of the night: "How do you feel about girls in rompers?"

I immediately start thinking..... Oh no.... did I do it again? Is this my second fashion faux pas in a week? First the "shirt/dress fiasco" and now this...?

I have a romper... do people not like rompers? Am I the only one that things they are super fun?

Now granted, I don't wear my romper around town... so far I have worn it to the lake and around the house on the weekends... afterall, rompers are for romping around

To romp or not to romp --- that is the question. Do YOU romp?

(PS: do not be blinded by my super white skin - I don't tan easily... obviously!)

****

30 day shred update --
Day 2: I MADE IT THROUGH THE WHOLE VIDEO!!! Not only did I make it through the whole thing today but this was AFTER doing a 1 hour ZUMBA class. I feel like an exercise machine -- haha, ok, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Seriously though, my muscles are experiencing something they haven't experienced in a long time and I am not sure what they are going to think about it all tomorrow. For now though -- I FEEL GREAT!



14 comments:

  1. I love rompers! You look super cute in yours. Obviously they are just for romping around like you said; I don't know about wearing them out and about, though.

    Congratulations on making it through the whole video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have definitely romped in the past....I think your is cute! I might just have to get one of those for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am personally not the biggest fan of rompers, but I'm not particularly offended if other people wear them. You look cute in yours.

    And good job with your 30-Day shred workout! Esp. after Zumba! Maybe that dancin' warmed you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your work out. That is amazing.. I am not sure what I think about those rompers. Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo on the shred!

    I like the romper, and I secretly want to get one for myself...but haven't yet. You could totally wear that around town - it's cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to romp. But then I developed bladder issues and need quick access sometimes to facilities, lol. No more rompin for me. But it's comfy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen some super duper cute rompers!!! I think they're comfy and I love them. They're in right now :-)

    Great job on the workout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont have a romper, but I have seen really cutes ones. I think Khloe K wears them all the time! or, I have at least seen her once or twice in them!
    Way to go on the shred! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. romp away! yours looks great on you hun!
    i think they are super cute!
    i want to get one, just haven't found one that looks cute on me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. At first I was opposed, but now, I'm intrigued, and I kinda want one. I was actually thinking of trying out a Target one this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've done the romper thing, but I need to go when I need to go, and there is a lot of work to free up the south pole when wearing one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought a romper and took it back. It's like a one piece bathing suit on me...it pulled on the shoulders. I think I look silly in them, but you look great! I think for you...ROMP on!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So proud of you for making it throug Day 3 also. I am CONSIDERING a romper for this weekend. feeling a little skeptical though..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha ha ha oh gosh....sorry to make you think you had committed a fashion faux pas! That romper looks adorable on you. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.